A Car Accident is Only the Beginning
A car accident is painful and traumatic, for the accident victim and his or her family. Unfortunately, the aftermath can be just as bad. After a serious car accident, you may face continuing pain, physical limitations, rapidly-mounting medical bills, and lost income.
The stress of trying to provide for your family while recovering can be overwhelming, and insurance companies often take advantage of your anxiety and confusion.
That’s where we come in.
Give Yourself the Benefit of an Dedicated Advocate
At the Law Offices of Eslamboly Hakim, we aggressively protect our clients’ rights and fight for the maximum compensation available.
We’ll take the pressure off you by:
- Stepping between you and the insurance company to negotiate on your behalf and protect you from manipulation and intimidation
- Ensuring that you have access to the medical care you need to recover and move forward
- Fighting for maximum compensation, through settlement or in court
Every case is different, but car accident victims are typically entitled to compensation for:
- Medical bills/hospital expenses
- Car repair/replacement and other property damage
- Lost income, past and projected
- Pain and suffering
Whatever the extent of your injuries, our attorneys will put their extensive skills and experience to work for you. Our goal is always to secure the best compensation available for you.
You don’t have to manage on your own for one more day. Call us at 800-LAW-TALK (1-800-529-8255) right now, or fill out the contact form in the upper right-hand corner of this page to schedule a free consultation.
Why Hire an Attorney after a Car Accident?
Whether you’ve been injured in a car or truck accident, motorcycle accident, or other type of motor vehicle accident, you should talk with an experienced motor vehicle accident attorney as soon as you are able.
Insurance companies often push for a quick settlement. They may claim that it’s to help you bridge the gap while you’re unable to work, or because they want to get your medical expenses paid. However, their goal is always to minimize the amount of money they pay to you and your medical providers.
Talking to an attorney doesn’t necessarily mean that you’ll choose to file a lawsuit. Whatever course of action you choose, informing yourself should be the first step.
When you schedule a free consultation with our firm, we will:
- Listen to your story and answer your question
- Assess your case and explain what compensation may be available
- Provide you with the information you need to make good decisions about your next steps
If you choose to retain us to represent you, we will:
- Create a buffer between you and the insurance company
- Investigate your accident and build the strongest case possible on your behalf
- Identify, interview, and prepare witnesses
- Work with experts to establish liability and damages
- Continue to listen to you and answer your questions
- Protect your interests every step of the way
Schedule Your Free Consultation Right Now
If you’ve been injured in a car accident or other motor vehicle accident, the attorneys at the Law Offices of Eslamboly Hakim want to help. Call us right now at 800-LAW-TALK (1-800-529-8255), or fill out the form below.