If you or a loved one has suffered a personal injury, the Law Offices of Eslamboly Hakim is here to help you. Case consultations are FREE. When you call, we will explain every aspect of your case to you until we are absolutely sure you understand. Once you’ve retained us, we immediately begin representation. Our streamlined process ensures that your interests is protected at every step.
We Will Get You Immediate Help
- We will find a medical professional who is both convenient and close to you. The sooner you begin treatment, the sooner you will be on your way to full recovery.
- Throughout the duration of your medical treatment, we will periodically follow up with you and your doctors to ensure that you are receiving the appropriate treatment. We want your recovery to progress as it should.
- We will obtain an inspection service that will thoroughly assess the damage to your vehicle so that your vehicle is restored to its prior condition.
- We will ensure that you have access to a rental vehicle that will likely be covered by the other driver’s insurance.
- We will locate and correspond with an automobile repair shop that is convenient and close to you. This also means we will almost exclusively deal with all or most of any contact regarding your vehicle.
- We will also request a copy of the Traffic Collision Report, if one was filed, which includes relevant information regarding the accident.
We Will Deal with Your Insurance Company
- We will contact your insurance company, as well as the other driver’s insurance company. We will notify them that you have retained legal representation, so that all communication should be directed through us.
- We will obtain all relevant insurance information from both companies. This includes everything we need to move forward, including: policy numbers, claim numbers, claim adjuster contact information, policy limits, and the existence of underinsured motorist provisions.
We Will Get You a Settlement
- As soon as you have completed any necessary medical treatment in its entirety, we will take care of requesting all your medical and billing records related to your accident.
- Once we have received all medical and billing records from all the providers that treated you, as well as a statement from your employer regarding any work you missed, we will draft a Settlement Demand. This will carefully and comprehensively outline the following:
- A comprehensive description of the facts, circumstances, causes, and evidence surrounding the accident;
- The injuries you have sustained — including injuries which aggravated or exacerbated any pre-existing medical;